Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well all over the world.
Yesterday I was guided to change my direction and take on my calling in life that I have been in training for all of my life. Higher Power, which I believe is the Higher Power for all people on this planet, however you want to define it, as long as Higher Power means to all of you, Love. Total Love with no sickness. Completely healthy and balanced.
Yesterday I made a recording to send to a man I've know on and off over the years. He, too, has experienced psychosis and addiction. He, too, quickly turned to a spiritual path - first with Christianity, then Buddhism, the Taoism and now back to Christianity. Unfortunately, he believes, as so many human beings do, that there exists Satan/Devil and evil spirits and evil people. I was lonely and I was hoping we could become friends and yet I truly believe that this orientation is severe mental illness that has infected our world for a very long time. Initially I said to him that we could "agree to disagree", but I soon realized that way of dealing with mental illness on this planet was false and not what I have been called to do by Higher Power. This was my response which I sent to him in an audio file. He wrote back and said he stopped listening after 2 minutes and directed me to look at a passage in the Gospel of Mark about demon possession. He believes I am possessed by "Satan" and did not even consider my message of Love and Responsibility. And so, I let him go and wish for him healing.
************************************************************************************
Hi Eric. I'm afraid I was wrong. I can't agree to disagree. That's not why I'm here. I'm not supposed to be accommodating to people's illnesses. I'm here to send out a call for people to wake up and turn towards God, which is just love, basically love. Everybody love everybody. That's it. Love your enemies. That's the message. That was the message then. That's the message now. People don't want to deal with it. You don't want to deal with it. And also, I think you're using this idea of Satan as a scapegoat and not dealing with your own issues. And a lot of people do that. They don’t want to deal with it; they don't want to seek truth. And I do. I've always been a seeker of the truth because to me that's God. The truth is beautiful. It's sane and honest and loving and good and that's God. Associating God with judgment and violence and picking people out as “chosen people” that is human sickness. There are no chosen people. We are all chosen and we are all supposed to love each other and we are all supposed to look at God as love, however we interpret it, it doesn’t matter. So, you know, I'm saying you're called. You can ignore the call. I hope you don't. But I can't be your friend and compromise my integrity and my destiny. You know? I'm no God with special powers. And I'm supposed to be a communicator, and I'm supposed to start waking people up. We just don't have enough time to fool around.
In about five years, the oceans might rise all over the world, flooding the coastlines. And that means Daytona Beach and that means Long Island where my friend Bella lives. That means a super big change. So it’s time to wake up and start taking on the responsibility towards each other, God and the planet and stop fucking around and saying that our mental illness is health or truth or God. It is not. We are all sick. You are sick. I am sick. I'm not as sick, though. And that is one reason why I am realizing that I cannot have, like, a friend or a partner or whatever, a close circle. Because everybody is too sick. And I would be jeopardizing my mission, if you like, to try to help people move towards health. I know how to move towards health. I know how to guide people. But the actual process of doing it is in the people. It's not a Messiah in the sky, a God with big powers. No, the Messiah has to be in the people, all of us on the planet. So this is a call, you know. To those of you who have ears, hear me. I guess a lot of people didn't, but they have to now, and I think a lot of people are ready now to do it. And I've been guided to say that we will make it. There will be enough people who will turn around and turn towards God as love and loving everybody as equals with respect and kindness and also with not being tolerant of sickness, mental illness.
So I will be out there. I have to work on the blog and on SoundCloud. I will I'll probably wind up on YouTube at some point and I'll also be on Facebook working with some people on Facebook and, you know, I don't know, if you have a change of heart somehow or are redirected, I hope, towards your path, towards truth and doing what you're called to do, your destiny, to take part in healing the world, you can find me on Facebook. And if you want to ask me to be a friend on Facebook, I will say yes. Otherwise, I'm not hanging with you. And I want you to heal and I’m sorry you’re sick and going in a bad direction. You do have a lot of talent, and you are on a spiritual quest. We all are. All of our lives are spiritual journeys. We're all sacred. Nobody's evil. Bad. It isn't good guys and bad guys. It's human sick people on the planet who need to heal and take on responsibility and stop being irresponsible and hurting themselves and each other.
You can't do that through divisions and judgments. We're all chosen. There is no chosen people and we all have to do our part as best we can and we're all being called and now is the time. So yes, I was Jesus. I'm supposed to start telling people that and you're the first one. I have to wake up and take it on. I've had enough time. I've been without the voices for about half a year. I mean, most of them. And the voices that are left are actually good voices because they're humble and kind and I love them and I love God and I see God as Great Spirit, Mother and Father, holy parents. You don't have to believe that way, believe whatever you like, just believe that God, Higher Power, is love. There is no place for judgment, hell, Satan, evil, you know, I'm better than you are, war. That’s all totally mental illness. And yes, it is in the Holy Bible because the Holy Bible was written by men. And I'm sure if women participated, they would also, you know, be sick.
Luckily, some of, I think, what I said did get through. Enough. I mean, people are crazy when they say, make rationalizations for, what love your enemies means. That’s ridiculous! Of course it means love everybody, no exceptions.
Did I know I was going to die on the cross? Yes. Yes, I wanted to die on the cross. Why? Not to save everybody from their sins. To experience all those poor people hanging from the fucking cross in plain sight. I wanted to experience what they were going through. It was important that I did. Because they were the ones who were suffering the most. And I did identify with them. And it was absolutely horrible to see public crucifixions. It was absolutely horrifying.
There's no exceptions. No exceptions for violence. People don't think about it, you know. “We're defending our freedom!” You're defending your freedom while you're bombing the shit out of little villages with children and old people and women and men and homes and body parts and landmines. It's just so sick. You really think about it. It's totally sick. And it has to stop. And don't blame it on Satan and don't call people evil! People are not evil! They are beautiful. We are all beautiful, we are just very sick, but we can heal when God wants us to heal and God will help us to heal, but we have to answer the call and not keep hiding away.
And I spent all these years mostly in isolation because I had to. I couldn't go out to work and be influenced by other religions and everything. I had to be distant from so much conditioning that everybody else has to deal with. And I will have to stay that way on a certain level. And I just have to come to terms with that. I do have my connection to God, Great Spirit, Holy Spirit, Father, Mother and that's all I really need. And I will be fine, and I'm so grateful to do what I can. But, you know, the Messiah has to be in the people, each one of us, not some god figure. I was not God. A human being, just like Buddha. That was sort of the point. To see how horrible we are to ourselves. But also to stand up, be willing to sacrifice your life for peace.
Anyway, Eric, I'm sorry. I am human too, and I get lonely. And I guess I thought, you know, you'd be a friend. But you really can't be. I don't think anybody really can. I mean, I love people, and I will talk to them and connect with them and all that kind of stuff as much as I can. But ultimately, I have to spend a lot of time alone with Higher Power and be guided, always by love and honesty and my responsibility to send out the message. And that’s what I am going to keep doing. And I just started. And it does make sense that the first blog I posted on the SoundCloud site was “All Human Beings Are Mentally Ill” You are ill. Your mother is ill. Your father was ill. I am ill. Everybody's ill. The Dalai Lama, Pema Chodron, and Chogyam Trungpa. And Jesus. Oh my God. That's why it's taken over 2,000 years to get to this point because I think, at that point, I was partially divinely inspired and partially ill with the culture I was in. But it's changed.
And it makes perfect sense that Jesus should come back as a woman. Over half the population is female. This planet has been patriarchal and it sucks! And it has to change. It's not about becoming matriarchal or a feminist planet. No, it's egalitarianism, equality. Respect each other. Love each other. Love each other’s differences you know, it’s about love..
I don’t know, I guess I’m going to be being a pain in the ass to people. I’ve already started doing that on Facebook. But I will be guided each day. I always ask for permission before I act. I will be guided by that, thank God. You have to ask yourself, do you believe God is love? Do you really? Do you really believe God is love? And yet says hell is okay, judgment is okay, divisions are okay, war is okay, torture is okay, stealing is okay, greed is okay, lust is okay? Shit. You have to check it out, Eric. I don't know. Is God love, I mean, totally love? There is no room for violence and cruelty.That’s the path. And Buddha did start it. I mean he was blessed. He lived to be 80 and he did find out how to approach it at least. And Christians, oh my God, oh my God. What a mixed message! Horrible. And it's right out there in plain sight, love your enemies, love everybody. That was the commandment from Jesus that people ignored. And they still do. And they can't anymore. So I am pissed. But I'm going to keep going. So check me out if you want to, Eric. I wish you luck. I will love you and pray for you and your mother. I believe in you. You are a good man. You've been through a lot. You have a lot of talent. I know you have a lot to give to people. I hope you take up your calling, not your cross, your calling to promote love in the world, especially within yourself. And I know God, Great Spirit, Mother and Father, bless you.
************************************************************************************
Postscript: It doesn't matter to me in the least whether you believe or don't believe in my claim of who I once was. That is really not the point. But I believe that all of you around the world should listen to the message here about our collective mental illness and believe that all of our Higher Powers want to help us heal through Love. Love of Higher Power, Love of ourselves and each other, Love of this amazingly gorgeous planet that we are raping. The message that we are all called right now to take up the daily, nightly spiritual practice of Love for everyone that Buddha sent out 2,500 years ago and Jesus tried to send out also 2,000 years ago. The whole New Testament can be summed up in one sentence from Jesus: Love Your Enemies. If any of you take up that practice, then you will be following "The Way" that Jesus was taught by God to teach. Only then will you be followers of Jesus and Buddha and God.
No comments:
Post a Comment